Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Outing

My papa and mama say we celebrate Koko Jesus's birthday today. It's an exhausting day for Mama and I. Papa took Mama and I to visit with my Datuk and Nenek. I feel like a VIP. My Datuk paid a Uncle Doctor 85 Ringgit just to cuddle me today. Hm...... we have a wonderful time bonding with one another.
My gandparents' house is a strange place with strange sound and voices. Stranger still, my bed is in the lounge!
I receive many presents today. My Datuk and Nenek gave me some twust fun thingy. Cheche Ai Ling gave me Pooh outfits. Winnie is my Papa's favourite character! May be someday she will become my favourite too, but right now, my favourite is my Mama. Uncle Keegan got me my first pair of Puma trainers. Yeah, I'm going to workout at the gym soon with my Papa and Mama.
Excuse me! Can you please respect my privacy and modesty while I have my beauty sleep. Will share more of my thoughts when I'm rested.
Merry Christmas.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Eliana, it's now February 2007. Can you please ask your nenek or aunty to put more photos of you on your blogsite? I'm sure you're a big girl now.