Sunday, December 17, 2006

Having sun of a time


Good morning ewebody...

I felt a little funny last night whenever I cried, there was no aunty nurses to carry me anymore, also there was only the sound of my own crying...hmmm but it doesn't matter because mama was always beside me feeding me, I was contented.

Today is (deep breath) a nice sunny morning, so mama took me to the window side and let me have a sun bath. According to aunty Dr Mary, the sun will be good for me to keep the bilirubin in check. So I did and had a ball of a time. Dosed off too... hee hee...


2 comments:

anisha said...

Dear Eliana,
Hi! I can't wait to see you. You look so cute. Dont worry. I will come to sham's house one of these days to see you. Just to let you know I am Anisha.
Bye.

norman said...

Hi Eliana wonderful to hear from you. You certainly are a beauty. Your momma and poppa must be very proud. Glad to hear you are recovering, hope you will be completely healthy for Christmas. Your parents really got a fabulous present for Christmas .
We hope to meet you one day .
love Norman and Marion