Saturday, December 16, 2006

World hear I come...

Today is a very exciting day for me... in all anticipation I have waited for this day to finally look at this great big mesmerizing world that my mama and papa has brought me into. Aunty Dr Mary said that my level of bilirubin (the stuff that makes me look yellow) in my system has drop significantly enough for me to go home.

Grandma came early this morning with grandpa to visit with me, but poor grandpa can only see me through the glass window as he is afraid that the naughty viruses that make him have fever might fly through the air to attack this "new kid on the block", me. I could tell through his eyes he wanted to have a cuddle with me so badly - "Don't worry grandpa, very soon I can snuggle in your big strong arms".

This is a funny one, as we were waiting for papa to come get us from the hospital, mama was invited to a class to learn how to bath me, and keep me clean; I was sleeping in my little wheel'y' bed and the door was wide open - some aunty nurses walked past my room and alarmed the aunty nurse in charge that I was "infant unattended". So she came running to check to make sure that I was alright, little did she know grandma was sitting on the couch behind the door..."peek-a-boo". Made me want to laugh, hahaha. They think I am tiny and helpless, they don't know that I am a big girl already, I can go home today...

Finally papa came and we drove to my temporary home at my aunty Siew Mei's home, because mama needs popo to take care of her till she is strong and healthy again. Arhhhhh... I am tired, mama has just fed me and I think I can't think anyyyyy mmmo.....zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: