Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Here I am



My name is Eliana and I'm God's answer to Papa and Mama's prayers. My Datuk and Nenek are very excited that I'm finally here.

I arrived at the Assunta hospital at 4.55am on 13th Dec 2006. I weigh 3.2kg and measure 49.2cm. The journey was smooth and speedy. Both Mama and I are in good health. Uncle Doctor said Mama can go home tomorrow and if my check up tomorrow gives me a clean bill of health, I can go home with Mama.

My name Eliana is pronounced el-ee-AH-nah. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "the Lord answers." For my uncles and aunts out there, I know you are going to love me like crazy and I hope to meet up with all of you in person soon.

All these excitement is making me very tired and sleepy. Hope you like these photos that my very cool Nenek took with the digital camera on her high-tech mobile phone. You can be sure there will be more coming this way!

No comments: